We’re a physiotherapy clinic in Ottawa. Our physiotherapy services help improve a patient’s physical function. We help through physical examination (diagnosis), physical intervention, rehabilitation and patient education.
Monday 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Tuesday 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Friday 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Physical therapy services available in: English, Arabic, French & Farsi
Potential Candidates for Physio
• Motor vehicle accident victims
• Surgery recovery patients in Ottawa
• People who are suffering from chronic pain
• Athletes and sports injuries
Cost: $75 per subsequent session
Average Treatment Length: 30 minutes
Typical Amount of Treatments: 1– 10
• Balance and Agility Training,
• Muscle Strengthening
• Ergonomic Assessment
• Gait Assessment
• Joint Mobilization
• Myofascial Release Therapy
• Neuromuscular Facilitation
• Trigger Point Relief
• Electrical Modalities
In Ottawa, physiotherapy treatment insurance coverage depends on the provinces. For example, in Ontario, physiotherapy care can be claimed under personal or group health insurance, in a package that is separate or combined with other care such as chiropractic care. It is better to inquire about that with your insurance company before financing your physiotherapy treatments.
The government investment in physiotherapy provides 90,000 more seniors and qualified patients access to publicly financed clinic-based services in more communities throughout the province. The publicly funded clinics are divided into areas of the province represented by Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs).
If you are financially restricted and still need physiotherapy treatment, we can help you by following up with your family doctor to find out the eligibility for a referral to one of the OHIP-funded clinics to resume physiotherapy care. Due to the high demand for OHIP-funded care, keep in mind that your name will be on a waiting list. If you need any kind of advice from our health professionals, feel free to contact us today.
Our physio can help those who have movement and function problems because of ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors. They care for people of all ages and abilities, from babies to athletes to seniors and pregnant women. If you are suffering from a muscle strain, recovering from surgery or a motor vehicle accident, or if you want to incorporate more physical activity into your life, Physio can help.
Our clinic in Ottawa can treat and manage a wide range of conditions, which include but are not limited to:
Our Physical Therapy Approach
Our physiotherapy team in Ottawa utilizes a variety of techniques, taking a comprehensive approach to enhancing your overall body health and well-being. We will help you to bring back your normal life by removing your back pain. We work with you and other medical practitioners you are seeing to ensure holistic and complete care to aid you in reaching your wellness goals.
The treatment approach also includes:
• Our Ottawa physiotherapy clinic utilizes the latest information and techniques to provide the highest quality care possible
• We always ensure that all of our treatments and therapies are evidence-based, helping to make sure that you are getting effective treatment
• Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge of the treatments they provide so that you reap the most benefits
• You will not require a lot of downtime since our therapies are non-invasive
• You are treated privately, allowing you to work one-on-one with your practitioner so that all of your needs and concerns are sufficiently addressed