As the leaves start to change colors and the last days of summer are upon us, we remember how grateful we are for the beautiful summer we had. Things were rolling pretty well at Kent Chiro-Med Wellness Clinic. We thought we would update you about few things:
- First, we have installed a new patient management software that will allow us to better manage our regular patients and motor vehicle accidents claims. It was a challenging time for us as we are learning our way through it. We want to thank you for your patience!
- We have renovated our front deck to make it look more welcoming for all our patients! We are currently adding new deck railings. So until we finish it, make sure you use the back door to access our clinic for your safety.
- Our YouTube channel is gaining popularity over the last few months thanks to Dr. Raphael’s marketing effort. He is currently working on designing few exercise and home care videos with Dr. Maryam as part of a “lower back exercises” series. This will allow practitioners to empower their patients by encouraging them to be active.
- Halloween is coming up, so the team will be choosing spooky outfits on Monday 30 October, 2017. Drop by for a treatment to take pictures with us or have some delicious snacks!
- Dr. Maryam and Dr. Raphael are taking a two-day seminar course in November to learn better management of neck and upper back musculoskeletal conditions.
We hope you are well and once again, have a blessed autumn season! Stay warm.
Kent Chiro-Med Wellness Clinic team