|Description||Museum devoted to Canadian innovation. Striking, modern museum with exhibits & programs devoted to Canadian science & technology.|
|Address||Scientique, 1867 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, ON K1G 5A3, Canada|
On November 17, 2017, the Canada Science and Technology Museum reopened its doors to the public after a three-year closure and an $80.5-million renewal of its entire building.
The new museum features more than 7,400 m² of completely redesigned space, including a temporary exhibition hall to accommodate travelling exhibitions from around the world.
The museum offers something for everyone, including children and adults alike. Visitors can tour the 11 exhibits or visit Exploratek to experience hands-on activities that will ignite their curiosity about STEM topics like engineering, mathematics, robotics, astronomy, and more. The new Canada Science and Technology Museum is a perfect place to spend an afternoon exploring science through creativity!
- Chiropractor Ottawa
- Custom Orthotics
- Graston Technique Ottawa
- Head & Neck Pain Ottawa
- Low Back & Hip Pain in Ottawa
- Middle Back & Shoulder Pain Ottawa
- Physiotherapy Ottawa
- ACL Injury Treatment Ottawa
- Arthritis Pain Relief Ottawa
- Back Pain Relief in Ottawa: Your options for treatment
- Child Youth Sports Injuries & The Treatments Available Ottawa
- Chronic Pain Relief: Treatments That Can Help Ottawa
- Concussion Treatment In Ottawa: The Best Ways To Get Better Quickly
- Pain Relief for Elbows, Wrists, & Hands Ottawa
- Treatments for Balance and Gait Disorders Ottawa
- Ottawa Shockwave Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Ottawa
- Sports Physiotherapy in Ottawa